• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield United (A) build up thread - 14/09/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Achilles tendon gone for Saiss?

We go through spells like this in games where we just can't seem to keep the ball, either go to aimless hoofs or passes that just aren't there. Still 2-0 though Sheff Utd have really only had that one chance but we do need to get a grip of the game again.

Sheff Utd proper meatheads when it isn't going their way

Always said I would prefer Nuno to be a bit more forward thinking with his substitutions - he’s always been quite reactionary. Podence hasn’t touched the ball in about 15 mins so surely looks like the obvious move is to take him off and get Neves on for more control on the middle? Almost looks like he’s waiting for them to score before he makes the change!

Mind you, Neto for Burr about to happen. Looks like Adama moves forward and Burr goes in to RWB. No change of shape. Odd change.

Seeing more of Traore defending rather than attacking... Not ideal

Thank god Buur has sorted that dreadful haircut.

Adama up front now.

Oh my god..so close

I think that comes down to Neto having been away with Portugal, Podence has trained with us fully.

Cracking defending by Boly to stop Sharp there.

Neves coming on. For Podence would be my guess. 5 in midfield.

Came back at Raul very quickly - no fault of his in missing that

Without Ramsdale touch then that was a second for Saiss

Marçal looks like a very good acquisition so far.

Sharp has made the exact same run 4/5 times and we’ve been caught out every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back