• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield Wednesday £36 A Ticket Build Up Thread

SSB

Reaction score
Is anyone in their right mind going tomorrow.?

I usually look forward to a trip to Sheffield to see a few mates who support Weds and a trip round some cracking pubs.

Unfortunately I wouldn't pay 36p let alone £36 to subject myself to another 90 mins of watching our defence two times in three days.

Sitting in the home end. Mates are Wednesday season ticket holders and got mine for me near them. Last time i sat in the home end was oddly Wednesday at the end of the 01/02 bottle job. Id be far more delighted with a 2-2 now than i was then.

Cant see anything past a loss. They have the players that make scoring against this defence an inevitability should the same five start.

Id play Mason and Bod and relieve Dicko and Bright. They had the makings of a good understanding earlier in the season and there's obviously a lot of games coming up.

Would be amazed if we got anything out of this one.
I too would start with Mason and Bod but then again,so many of the team looked leggy yesterday.
Perhaps Tex could start or is he injured? and is Saiss injured?

Would be amazed if we got anything out of this one.
I too would start with Mason and Bod but then again,so many of the team looked leggy yesterday.
Perhaps Tex could start or is he injured? and is Saiss injured?

Think Saiss is fit as I saw a comment the other day apparently from Lambert about how we need to get used to playing without him due to the African Nations, I'd hoped it wasn't a real comment as it's bafflingly Saunders like but apparently it was.

I think Bod, Mason, Iorfa and Saville will start tomorrow, maybe Ronan too.

View attachment 1548

Could do without this being true...

Thank you ! This Muppet has done Lambert's team talk for him. Let's go and get at least a point then send ash our collective thanks

Oh and he was on his first date in 5 months. The boy knows how to show a girl a good time! Rosie Palm for the next 5 months methinks Ash! #hesakeeper

And puts his phone number on his Facebook profile....oops

You would put money on Wednesday without the sesh spesh partying all night.

I was gonna say Wednesday would be heavy favourites anyway. That bloke looks and sounds the ultimate asshole. His mates probably have separate what's ap group that he doesn't know about.

I was gonna say Wednesday would be heavy favourites anyway. That bloke looks and sounds the ultimate asshole. His mates probably have separate what's ap group that he doesn't know about.

Reading it I was expecting an 18 year old knobber but he looks about 40 on his profile picture. Sure it's not Spesh Club he is posting on?

Reading it I was expecting an 18 year old knobber but he looks about 40 on his profile picture. Sure it's not Spesh Club he is posting on?

He seems very spesh.

Go out on a sesh with you Phil he will never drink again LMFAO..

Penk and co usually drop hints on any major changes before the afternoon, so with no news as such looks like same old from Lambert today I feel..

Back