• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton (H) 15/01/2022 3pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what he's doing now :D But don;t need to make changes for the sake of it, has to be a reason behind it
looks like im a bit behind in the game, of course you dont but it is usually good to break up momentum that the other team has built up and fresh players on and also save some stamina because of the tight schedule

I get the distinct sense that Jose Sa fancies himself to be football's James Bond.

Raul takes too many touches, too often. Less is more sometimes, all well and good taking your time but he misses opportunities to do simple things quite often and ends up resorting to more difficult options to salvage the situation.

I'd bring Jordao on for Dendoncker. If we're going to end up with him as our fourth-choice CM by the end of this window then this is a perfect opportunity to give him some match sharpness.

I'd bring Jordao on for Dendoncker. If we're going to end up with him as our fourth-choice CM by the end of this window then this is a perfect opportunity to give him some match sharpness.
Whichever is fourth choice out of Cundle and Jordao, for sure

That is a really brilliant recovery by I think Donck after that mistake by Semedo

That is a really brilliant recovery by I think Donck after that mistake by Semedo
I always think to myself that being in Semedo's position there must be hell. Defending a ball that bounces up like that whilst under pressure from two attackers at full sprint... Tough job.

Hell of a ping from JWP. Two man wall, though? We looked a mess there.

Reactions: jlo
Fair play, that's some strike

jwp, wish we had him

Woah.

Take a bow JWP, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back