• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton (H) 15/01/2022 3pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we deserve the lead. Would say we’ve been marginally the better side, but in reality, it’s a pretty even game. Toti is doing alright though (I do think we’re missing the distribution of Saiss & Neves’ all round game, mind).

Jose Sa, what a goalie he is... :)

What. A. Miss.

Tighten it up please.

Gonna have to weather a storm til HT.

wish we had JWP just for setpieces

If you told me we would hand James Ward-Prowse more than a dozen set pieces and not concede from any of them, especially given it's a debut for one of our defenders, I don't think I would have believed you.

It's a pen, but ironically RAN didn't get the ball either. Get in Raul, hope that helps the confidence

Bit weird really as he's obviously wiped RAN out but the balls already gone through his legs before there's any contact so the challenge doesn't really make any difference to whether there was a chance to shoot or not.

Ref blows for half time when we’re clean through and gets a well deserved booing from the fans as he walks off.

Which someone would tell Wolves that central midfielders are allowed to turn around and face forwards when they receive the ball, it doesn't have to just go back in the direction it came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back