• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton (H) 19/10 Build-Up & Match Thread

Id go standard 3-5-2 then switch it to Deutsch's side at halftime or around 60 mins if we cant score, theyre going to sit deep since their defense is super slow and bait us for a ings and redmond counter and play for free kicks. If we score first they are absolutely fucked. If we start with deutchs side, atleast bring on saiss for neves, im not too comfortable with neves and mou vs their three in midfield, esp with romeu and hojberg sitting deeper trying to win every ball

Needs to be. Moutinho plus Saiss/Dendoncker. Neves can’t play In a 2 for me and I’d rather us play a 2 there as it allows the 3 forwards which makes us more dangerous

When's the last time we changed systems midgame and it worked?

Other than forced ones like against Brizzle.

When's the last time we changed systems midgame and it worked?

Other than forced ones like against Brizzle.

Watford at home. Donck came on and we went back to a 3-5-2 from 3-4-3.

Didn't we change the formation at Man City and Besiktas as well?

I think we played 352 throughout at City. Moved Traore up top 2nd half, but not a change of formation.

Oh, and I sent our table reservation off this afternoon. Good job someone has his eye on the ball...

Have sent an email for another (this time asking for it next to yours rather than on the other side of the pub!)

Changed two or three times at Palace too

Oh, and I sent our table reservation off this afternoon. Good job someone has his eye on the ball...

Have sent an email for another (this time asking for it next to yours rather than on the other side of the pub!)

They have changed it a little (presumably due to complaints) - table only held for 30 mins from the booking time.

Stops people blocking the table then turning up over an hour later & kicking off when it's occupied.

Assuming the trains are running properly I will be there well in time.

Finish work at ten so should be there at 11. Glad to hear the reservation tactic of that sow has been stymied

I'm going to police that poe-faced bitches' reservation like a motherfucker. There will be a countdown to ripping the paper off the table and maybe a couple of party poppers.

If we’re on our game we should win this one by a couple of goals at least, Southampton are rank.

We should be there for about 12:30.

Can't see Jota starting this one - expect to see Patrick and Raul up top with Adama at RWB - and then moving forward later in the game

Nearly in town, going to get some food then we’ll be there. Aiki, Cass has had her hair cut today if you need something to take the piss out of :D

Back