• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spurs build up/matchday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy game now, Ruddy saves with his heels, Traore with a great cross but nobody home..exciting

more of a "ah dang so close" than a reprimand. definitely had some speed on that one

got lucky on that ruddy save I think, real end to end stuff atm.

son coming on though so that'll be... fun

Adama almost causes a free opportunity for spurs but kilman saves it i think

Crazy game now, Ruddy saves with his heels, Traore with a great cross but nobody home..exciting
Great cross? He's on the 6 yard line with 3 players in the box and he misses all 3 of them because he's hit it too hard. Great play beforehand and then loses his composure at the final moment.

It was a shockingly poor cross. He could've scuffed it instead of hammering the fucking thing.

Brain dead.

Game's really turned since Adama has been on but if he could stop losing the ball in our third that would be great.

Christ if that isn't the mother of all let-offs.

Another ball lost by Adama almost costing us..need to be more careful

Time for Raul soon, I reckon.

Fuck man, it's so annoying because Lage is clearly a good coach, but we've definitely hampered him with poor recruitment. He could do some really good things if we had players for a 4231

oof fantastic from son/kane there, cb's utterly on toast, good save from ruddy

Good reflexes Ruddy

Adams’s having one of those games where he’s giving it away in dangerous places……

It was a shockingly poor cross. He could've scuffed it instead of hammering the fucking thing.

Brain dead.
It was a good cross in a good height in the middle of the box..stop it

It was a good cross in a good height in the middle of the box..stop it
I thought it was an awkward height at that pace to be honest. Too low for a head, too high for a boot. Guess he could have just run into it and hoped for the best.

The confidence the side gets from this is huge regardless of the end result. It’s been a great game for a neutral

Lage is non stop. He could be a great coach for us if he gets some good results in the next few weeks. He just needs a run

Are we just having injuries now to even out Nunos first seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back