• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spurs build up/matchday

Status
Not open for further replies.
As nice as a cup run would be, this game doesn’t define anything for Bruno. 9 changes etc. I’m not watching and it sounds bad but its not what the club will care about.

get hammered by Southampton and yeah alarms bells will be ringing
Problem is every time we lose there's a bit less belief in themselves..

This is gutless from the side he’s still put a side with intention of winning this looks terrible
It's exactly this.

Without Adama we look totally bereft of ideas, and now at two goals down, the players don't look all that interested in figuring out a way to get back into it.

It's been the kind of performance that would make Murphy's Law blush.

The problem with having Hoever at RWB is that he has zero about his game that enables him to play that position with any kind of ability.

There’s more fight on the who are ya? thread

If you play the ball into the channel for Dabio, he’s too slow to run.

If you play to his feet he’s got the worst touch on the football pitch.

And if you ask him to track back…….he’s gonna get sent off.

Pod has been very weak too..he needs to get the ball running otherwise they will wrestle him off easily

We're making Oliver Skipp look like peak Roy Keane

It's exactly this.

Without Adama we look totally bereft of ideas, and now at two goals down, the players don't look all that interested in figuring out a way to get back into it.

It's been the kind of performance that would make Murphy's Law blush.

yep my point is he’s not thrown the towel in here, he’s fully prepared for this with intention of winning.
The side he picked is fine the most worrying factor is body language of the players. Some are going through the motions here.

Everyone knows Kane's got weak ankles, we are 40 minutes in and not once has anyone even tried to put a decent tackle on him. We are absolutely powderpuff.

Fucking peach of a header. Fair play, Leander.

O ffs my stream is behind so knew donk was bagging. Good header

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back