• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Just read the Madeley piece which is full of inaccuracies.

Moutinho out of contract - he isn't it runs to the end of the month

Dendoncker out of contract next Summer -
nope we have an option

Fernández had knocked us back and agreed a deal with Benfica before it was published

Self sustaining trotted out without challenging what that means - a clue, it's not sell to buy

Leeds linked with Otávio for €40M.

Then only way that Nunes might join is if we are the only ones triggering the release clause, Sporting are desperate to sell and we agree to a release clause in our contract with him that doesn't deter the big boys in a year or two.

He's not going to thank you for that post when C&E pull him to 1 side at the airport and get the rubber gloves out...

I have no idea how anyone would know this but the fact it doesn’t surprise anyone tells you everything you need to know.

I wouldn't believe anything I hear about transfers on The Sun radio, however if you wanted to cling to a positive spin we don't need him and Nunes, so that's why Jeff didn't trigger the clause 😃

People on twitter are just going to continue to make up rubbish instead of admitting to the fact he clearly does not want to come here.

Back