• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

I feel like every pre season we hear that players like Ronan will get a chance and they always end up out on loan anyway
Prospective Buyers take note: Ronan is an excellent player. Neves, Moutinho and Raul are very impressed.

Now you know how good he is will please take him on loan with a higher option to buy?

If Ronan was on a free this summer we wouldn't go near him. He's got no business even being on the bench for us

Think that's it. Did score a 30+ yard belter at Ipswich in 2003 but it was open play.

Gabor Gyepes is your man for free kicks.
I'm sure he scored another FK at Molineux, whipped into the corner. Thinking something similar to Neves v Arsenal.

He only scored 9 goals for Wolves and we've already discussed 3 of them :D

Blues at home in 1998 wasn't a free kick either.

Don't know anything else about him other than his agent looks like he's getting him a move as he's been linked with Soton, Sportswash FC, Soton, Leicester and Forest.

I’m guessing that the VC signing and this one is vinny Clark signing a deal with British telecom to show all our games for £50 a game?

If Ronan was on a free this summer we wouldn't go near him. He's got no business even being on the bench for us
Even on the bench ? - we're allowed 5 subs now . That's surely going to change how Managers approach the players they choose as subs .

Another thing - Luke Cundle has little or no experience of playing regular football at a senior level , week in week out . He needs it . I'd send him out on loan , could do him the world of good . Ronan - at least - has that week in week our experience . It might be in lower level leagues , but it's more than Cundle has .
Therefore if you're going to send one of those out on loan and keep the other as a sub , they could easily lean towards keeping Ronan . Bear in mind , it would be great for Cundle too , getting regular first team football hopefully .

Needless to say - if we go out and buy two top class midfielders in the next two weeks - then none of the above might be necessary .

I notice that Gonçalo Ramos is now linked with PSG! Tbf they could do with some attacking players, they’re lacking a bit of depth…

I notice that Gonçalo Ramos is now linked with PSG! Tbf they could do with some attacking players, they’re lacking a bit of depth…
I can only presume on a day trip to Paris, Scott left his player target list on a train or outside a cafe as they are after every player we have been linked with in the last 12 months

Back