• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

What we calling good business? £20m?

For 5th choice CB I’d be happy with that.
If it’s spent wisely I think £15m would improve our squad. Collins could play in the centre of a back three if we go down that route and if we’re playing two CHs Coady shouldn’t be starting.

If all Coady was was 5th choice CB then 20m would be an amazing deal. I'm incredibly worried about losing his leadership, though.

Impossible to quantify the role of leadership, but it wasn’t much use in the last 14 games of the season. Give me better players over leaders everytime.

But anyway it might be bullshit, but if it’s not the decision may be out the clubs hands anyway. If someone wants him and he doesn’t want to sit on the bench as a cheerleader then you have to let him go, particularly if there’s a sizeable fee involved.

Impossible to quantify the role of leadership, but it wasn’t much use in the last 14 games of the season. Give me better players over leaders everytime.
This is how you end up like Arsenal or Manchester United recently, IMO.

Someone has to lead and personally I don't think it's Bruno, so it has to come from somewhere.

This is how you end up like Arsenal or Manchester United recently, IMO.

Someone has to lead and personally I don't think it's Bruno, so it has to come from somewhere.
Neves, Moutinho, Neto, Collins, Kilman (alledgedly), Raul if he gets back at it and loses the petulant streak.

Tbh coady's done enough for me for us to not price him out of a move. Obviously the more the better, but I'd rather sell him for less than he's worth to get him a good move, than have him playing cheerleader at club level. He deserves that respect more that the difference c£5m will make to us.

Liverpool fan or not, if Everton are playing a three he'll be perfect for them, and he's the kind of character that he'd be a fan favourite within a few months. It's who he is and what he deserves to be. I'd like to think we won't stand in the way of him doing that for the sake of a few quid. Despite the sounds coming out the club, we're not skint, and so should do the right thing out of respect for his influence and input over the last 5 years

I wonder if Curtis Jones might be available at least on loan? They've a few players of a similar age vieing for time. If he were we should be very interested

If we don`t have a back-up (at least) striker with the 5 sub rule coming, Shi wants.......I won`t swear.

OK I clicked it and had a little look before it asked me to log in, who?

Was at Wednesday the same time as Bruno and is currently injured

OK I clicked it and had a little look before it asked me to log in, who?
Lucas Joao.

He is fucking wank. Him and Hwang together would be quite something. Could control it to each other from opposite touchlines.

Reactions: b3h
Never heard of him tbh, but a 28 year old championship forward doesn't scream exciting or useful

Reactions: b3h
Why has someone coloured the brake lights in ???

Why would he be in Wolverhampton when everybody else relevant at the club, including the owner, is in Portugal?

Back