• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

At that price we have to sell. Unfortunate but Guedes replaces him, get Batshuayi on loan and sign another CM. I know the club want Nunes but if not him then someone like Nico Gonzalez.

If we want to let Toti go on loan then hijack Bournemouth's €15m deal for Sensei and have three decent CBs so we can play 3 or 4 at the back.

Alright Jeff calm down! Currently working on a 1 in 3 out scenario with this madness.
Unless the PL is taken over by the Power League in September I would like us to have a squad of more than 7
Four centre halves for two spots is enough for me, Dendoncker as an emergency 5th man. Seems a waste for both Gomes and Mosquera to sit around doing little all season, wouldn't imagine the latter with get a decent offer from a top flight league so let the former go and enjoy it.

Mosquera has done nothing to suggest he can be a PL centre half other than belief and Boly is at best questionable based on last season and most likely cooked

Just playing on a pure numbers game really, seems like two many players sat around contributing little if the back four remains. Would be nice for one of the younger ones to go and get some more football, particular at a good level like Gomes had the opportunity of. However, if Boly really is past it then find any way you can to get him out of the club and remove at least part of his wage burden, would just mean the two young lads both spend a lot of time kicking their heels waiting for a chance.

Ornstein saying that United are going for Rabiot if they can't sign de Jong. You'd think that would mean Rúben is definitely staying.

He's a weird player isn't he Rabiot. I've seen him have some truly world class games and at other times look like he's never seen a football before. Quite like Pogba in that regard, which makes it a shoe in Utd will sign him.

Is he good?
Doubt that many Wolves fans can tell you properly. He's played 27 league games. Same with Ramos, 35 league games for Benfica. A lot will lie and say they're brilliant and we have to sign them immediately.

They both have very good reputations but so did Trincao.

Doubt that many Wolves fans can tell you properly. He's played 27 league games. Same with Ramos, 35 league games for Benfica. A lot will lie and say they're brilliant and we have to sign them immediately.

They both have very good reputations but so did Trincao.
Thanks

I've never seen Gonzalez play but his stats look very good. But that might just be because he plays for one of the better sides in the league

I watched a vid of Gonzalez a few weeks ago when we were first linked and his style is everything we need from a CM right now. Combative, energetic and carries the ball really well.

Whether he'd be any good is anyone's guess.

I’ve not seen much of him but like Nunes, it’s the profile of midfielder we need

To make him stand out versus Trincao.....does he bottle out of challenges?

Last edited:
To make him stand out versus Trincao.....does he bottle challenges?
I know you're being a little facetious, but it looks like out of all the players who played more than 900 minutes (i.e. 10 full games) he made the 2nd most tackles behind Dani Alves.

So, he doesn't seem like a bottler (y)

Back