• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Seems to be a lot of noise that we are going to sign Rayan Cherki from Lyon. Wouldn't have thought there is much to it based on his reputation.

Seems to be a lot of noise that we are going to sign Rayan Cherki from Lyon. Wouldn't have thought there is much to it based on his reputation.
Google search engine goes into overdrive :)

Uhhh...I admittedly have not watched him much but I know the name. He has long been hyped as *the* product of Lyon's academy. Like, the best they have seen in years.

That would be...curious.

Isn't he a Champ Man wonder kid?

Wonderkid on an old FM I recall?

So it seems new bid for MGW was £25m + £17m in add ons and we said no.

Are Forest not getting the actual fee before add ons needs to be £30m

So it seems new bid for MGW was £25m + £17m in add ons and we said no.

Are Forest not getting the actual fee before add ons needs to be £30m
Someone said (maybe Keen) that most of the add ons when it was 25+10 were pie in the sky.

65m net spend and counting..sell to buy, bollocks.

Hwang deal to be made permanent came into effect on 1st July for £15m.

Collins - £20m
Guedes - I'm guessing he has down as £30m.

Nico is off to Valencia now by the sounds of it. We desperately need to find a midfielder from somewhere

Back