• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Bruno Lage Appreciation Thread

Joey E&S has read your concerns this morning

"Wolves backroom team are expected to be announced once pre-season is under way and they are all together at Compton."

To me that sounds like they are in place but not been to the club yet due to having to quarantine (as Bruno is doing now) so doing all that shit once they are free and allowed to run wild around Compton

Yeah, you'd be quite worried it wasn't sorted properly by the time they start pre-season.

I just think it means Edwards hasn't got a clue so he's going to wait to see who is pictured there on Monday

Joey E&S has read your concerns this morning

"Wolves backroom team are expected to be announced once pre-season is under way and they are all together at Compton."

To me that sounds like they are in place but not been to the club yet due to having to quarantine (as Bruno is doing now) so doing all that shit once they are free and allowed to run wild around Compton
There may have been delays due to work permits too?

no one likely to be pictured monday, as Lage is self isolating apparently!
great start...

Goooooooooooooood Mr Morning My Glass Half Empty...

Look, I stand by my overly positive in the face of no facts stance and I will not change...EVER (unless we lose v Crewe)
The journalists are just rubbish they don't find out any good information

I appreciate him as he is the Wolves manager. He deserves that as a minimum and the chance to earn more.

With all due respect that's a ludicrous stance. Dean Saunders was the Wolves manager. Walter Zenga was the Wolves manager. I have no appreciation for either of them.

You can't compare two managers who had time and games to prove they were crap/undeserving of appreciation with one who hasn't even done anything at Wolves yet, though

You can't compare two managers who had time and games to prove they were crap/undeserving of appreciation with one who hasn't even done anything at Wolves yet, though
Agreed, we should at least wait until Crewe play us off the park before we condemn him

Each to their own, I don't expect anyone to fake being delighted or hide their doubts. I share some of them regarding his suitability.

For me though, I'd prefer to be measured about it, otherwise you're surely emphasising prejudice over actual unfolding events. When events start to unfold, his 'for' and 'against' column will start to fill for us all soon enough

pre-season is largely irrelevant in terms of performances and results anyway, all I care about is them building fitness, no injuries and seeing some patterns

Back