• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Championship Thread 2018/19

With the best squad by a mile he will fly the division or be gone by Christmas. It's like Monk at Boro on repeat. Albion look a mess, and I really am not sure about Swansea at all.

Stoke by 12 points and fuck knows about everyone behind.

Seeing some of Derby’s performances towards the end of the season I’m not to sure about Rowett especially the way they played against us. Really can’t call it this year the 3 coming up I’d be surprised if any of them came in the top half.
Forrest recruitment looks more similar to ours in the first season under Fosun unknown quantity where anything could happen.

If Forest had a manager who wasn't so fucking negative I would call them for second.

I don’t think any of the West Mids clubs will go down despite there crisis going on I’d expect Bolton and Rotherham to go down with 1 other, have a feeling Ipswich will have a very tough season this year.

A lucky win for Derby I think. Does that mean it could be their season?

Way too early talk about it being anyone's year, but a win at Reading is never something to turn your nose at. I enjoyed Lampard's post match interview, the smile he had on his face and the honesty he spoke with. Easy to do after a last minute winner, I hope he keeps that attitude through rougher times.

I'd like to see Lampard do well, but as it's Derby I can never tip them for automatic promotion. Another play-off push for them.

I love Frank, so hope to see him do well.

Darren Bent: Paul Clement doesn't like confrontation

Paul Clement: Hold my beer

I sense some bitterness here, which is normal if a player does not play much. It is never a difficult decision to leave out a player who is over weight and lazy.

Hopefully Traore thinks, well I'll be off then...

Oh no - the shit are losing to Notlob.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to the Championship, you bunch of cunts.

Back