• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Cricket Thread

They'll set it when we start. Then light permitting we carry on until we finish.

Impossible to say right now.
Thanks.

Just wondered if there was an absolute cut off on time or if they will just carry on till it goes dark if over rate is slow.

Thanks.

Just wondered if there was an absolute cut off on time or if they will just carry on till it goes dark if over rate is slow.
Say we start at 3pm and they say it's 55 overs (to pluck figures out of the air).

We carry on and bowl them unless we literally can't from that point onwards, or if it rains again and we lose some more.

So you think a racist abusing a brown player but not a white one isn't suspicious? Unless you dislike poc yourself?
He only shouted "fuck off" when he got a vital wicket, nothing racial was said. When I mentioned this earlier you stated that you weren't talking about the wicket. Are you now saying you were? Asking for a friend

He only shouted "fuck off" when he got a vital wicket, nothing racial was said. When I mentioned this earlier you stated that you weren't talking about the wicket. Are you now saying you were? Asking for a friend
I see you've made the same schoolboy error as me in engaging with a lunatic.

Once again read my post. I called him racist which he is. All I've pointed out is he's abused a brown player when dismissing them but not the white one who many dislike, who is also a vital wicket. Bit strange that a racist would behave like that.

I'll leave it with you

Back