• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Depends if the fact it’s been tampered with declared it “void” and then inadmissible. Like the sort of things you see on crime dramas (whether that is true to life or not…).

But I doubt F1 is held to the same legal standards as a murder case.

Lots of videos of Seb doing the rounds from similar instances where he never got punished. Slight difference in that he didn't touch a sensitive part of the cars, but he did roll forward a car to check the tyres which is arguably worse. Think Max will get a fine, and all drivers told on the strictest terms next time it'll be much worse. Intrigued to see other angles of him touching the Merc, there's bound to be more than just one fan video.

This whole things is weird, seems fairly clear that Lewis’ DRS/rear wing isn’t compliant with regulations and all Max did was touch it, quite why it’s taking this long to make a decision I don’t know

Max has been fined £50k with no grid penalty.

I think Merc are probably arguing that the rear wing passed static tests before quali so not their fault.

Lewis DQ'd. Starts the sprint at the back.

May as well change his entire engine then.

The 5 place drop applies to his position at the end of the sprint, so you'd be at the back again.

What a shambles from Mercedes…

Bottas needs to T bone him in the first corner.

If sprint races can be like that all the time next season I will take it! That was tremendous.

Bar Monaco, where a sprint is a broken pencil.

Lewis starts 10th tomorrow then.

Fair play, Lewis looked mega and was lapping quicker than the leaders

Bottas needs to stay in front of Verstappen. Couldn’t handle the turbulent air. Do that and it will bring him into Hamilton. Don’t rule out another collision tomorrow

Fuck off Bottas. One fucking job.

At least leave your nose in there if you’ve fucked up.

Back