• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Max in being a cunt shocker.

Asked to let Perez get ahead of him on the final lap to grab extra points in the battle for 2nd in the Championship....essentially tells the team to fuck off. His radio response is all but him saying "I decide what happens, not you"

Max in being a cunt shocker.

Asked to let Perez get ahead of him on the final lap to grab extra points in the battle for 2nd in the Championship....essentially tells the team to fuck off. His radio response is all but him saying "I decide what happens, not you"
After everything Perez has done for Max as well

Pretty much what Checo said.

Seems it Max's payback for an incident where he felt the team went against him.

Max not only the number 1 driver but seems to be the team principal as well

Supreme cuntitude by Max. Whenever I think it is hard to dislike him more he always shows me the way.

Seems it Max's payback for an incident where he felt the team went against him.
So a lot think its Max's way of saying Perez crashed on purpose in Monaco to deny him pole and this was a bit of payback. Dutch press going all in on that to defend Max.

So a lot think its Max's way of saying Perez crashed on purpose in Monaco to deny him pole and this was a bit of payback. Dutch press going all in on that to defend Max.
If it had cost him the Championship he MIGHT have a defence, but it didn't. It's just showing him up to be the petulant cunt everyone knows he is

To add to his cuntiness he also said he knew Lewis would take to space but decided to go anyway knowing it would ruin his race when he hit him.

To add to his cuntiness he also said he knew Lewis would take to space but decided to go anyway knowing it would ruin his race when he hit him.
and that admission should see him in the shit with the FIA, deliberately causing a crash... But it won't

He never said he did it deliberately. He said he knew Lewis wouldn't leave him space.

As a racer he still has to go for a gap even if you don't always trust the guy to leave room. All the drivers do that and hope the other guy plays ball.

I think saying " we don't need space, we can just collide....it ruined his chance of winning and cost me just 5 seconds" is probably the wrong words. He knows he will get a reaction when he he probably just needs to say by the time I realised he was leaving no space I couldn't do anything.

Great driver but a huge cunt of a man. Normally you see an arrogance in the best but he goes beyond that, nearly everytime he speaks.
Made worse by the fact his bosses have allowed him to act like he does and encourage it. They (Horner) seem hugely afraid of trying to control talent and let them take over.

Brundle said Max “had a right to room” live. Was complete bollocks.

Max went so deep into turn 1 to force an overtake that wasnt there he then had no way of making turn 2. He’s basically going straight on when he hits Lewis. Even if he left 2 cars widths Max was going to understeer into him. He was trying to force him off the road (as per) but to do that he’d have had to have either been ahead at worst side by side. He wasn’t and hence the penalty.

I hope to fucking god the Merc is a beast next year and the Ferrari better too (even though I don’t rate either driver), so that he can’t win the title again or at least have some competition so he can’t just bulldoze his way through every week.

I think saying " we don't need space, we can just collide....it ruined his chance of winning and cost me just 5 seconds" is probably the wrong words. He knows he will get a reaction when he he probably just needs to say by the time I realised he was leaving no space I couldn't do anything.

Great driver but a huge cunt of a man. Normally you see an arrogance in the best but he goes beyond that, nearly everytime he speaks.
Made worse by the fact his bosses have allowed him to act like he does and encourage it. They (Horner) seem hugely afraid of trying to control talent and let them take over.
I wonder how much of it is naturally Max and how much is down to the way Red Bull nurture their young talent. Vettel had plenty of pure arsehole moments when he was driving for Red Bull, completely fell out with ultimate nice guy Mark Webber too, yet has turned out to be quite the likeable chap since then.

I think the recent Merc performance suggests they will be back in beast mode next year. Hopefully red bull have a really shit season. Trouble is you can't suddenly make the Ferrari strategists competent.

It’s not just strategy. They’ve had reliability issues and it isn’t good on the tyres. Plus the drivers keep fucking up. Great one lap pace but that’s about it.

I wonder how much of it is naturally Max and how much is down to the way Red Bull nurture their young talent. Vettel had plenty of pure arsehole moments when he was driving for Red Bull, completely fell out with ultimate nice guy Mark Webber too, yet has turned out to be quite the likeable chap since then.
Good point.

Seb was a bit of an arse at Ferrari as well though and chilled out a ton at Aston Martin. Maybe the removal of the pressures or expectation of winning just chilled him out.

Max appears to be a few levels above what Seb was like. Part of it his Dad I think in a proper competitive Dad style and then Red Bull have taken over and allowed it to grow.

Brundle said Max “had a right to room” live. Was complete bollocks.

Max went so deep into turn 1 to force an overtake that wasnt there he then had no way of making turn 2. He’s basically going straight on when he hits Lewis. Even if he left 2 cars widths Max was going to understeer into him. He was trying to force him off the road (as per) but to do that he’d have had to have either been ahead at worst side by side. He wasn’t and hence the penalty.

I hope to fucking god the Merc is a beast next year and the Ferrari better too (even though I don’t rate either driver), so that he can’t win the title again or at least have some competition so he can’t just bulldoze his way through every week.
Yeah, another cunt of a commentator. All the " but Max was ahead in turn 1 so Lewis is at fault" was utter bollocks... Came across as though he's sucking red bull cock

Brundle is OK. Got it wrong yesterday but has called out many things correctly.
You try working next to David Croft constantly getting things wrong

Don't get me started on "crofty"!

Max's Dad is not a particularly nice human either so you've probably got the perfect storm in human cuntery creation.
That’s a bit of an understatement, wife beater and a racist.

Back