• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
2026 World Cup will be held in USA, Mexico and Canada.

That bid beat the one from Morocco

Apparently there's rumours on Twitter that Claude Puel has been put on gardening leave at Leicester. Dispute over transfer policy with John Rudkin.

Lads at work are on about it.

Canada,U.S. And Mexico to host the 2026 World Cup,Alan will get the chance to see African football in the flesh

God forbid, Mexico aside, they should actually give it to a football loving country. Hope the final is in Mexico.

Paul Robinson appointed as the Birmingham City development squad coach following his retirement as a player. A whole new generation of thuggish cunts being prepared in Small Heath

Canada,U.S. And Mexico to host the 2026 World Cup,Alan will get the chance to see African football in the flesh

He'll also get a chance to see the USA compete too :icon_mrgreen:

Expansion to 48 teams, 16 groups of 3. Fucking ridiculous. It's just diluting the quality and damaging the magic of the tournament for money. I like how they give Africa and Asia more places than Europe too, because that's exactly what will improve the quality. It's a shame that single-host World Cups are probably going to die out too. Infantino is not better than Blatter as far as I can tell, selling out football to the corrupt FAs as usual.

Spurs ask the Premier League if they can use Wembley for their first home game of the season

UEFA have bottled charging PSG with breaking FFP rules. This system is a joke.

Spurs ask the Premier League if they can use Wembley for their first home game of the season

I would be surprised if they are given permission. Their use of Wembley expired at the end of the season. Their home ground is once again White Hart Lane, and that is where they will be expected to play their home games.

I would be surprised if they are given permission. Their use of Wembley expired at the end of the season. Their home ground is once again White Hart Lane, and that is where they will be expected to play their home games.

Apparently when they became aware of a possible issue with having the stadium ready they contacted all other Premier League teams to see if they would object and non did. I guess that is why they have asked for this one off rather than having to get an agreement for a home game to be switched into an away game

News today that @BCFC have sold naming rights to ground and training centre to their own parent company. For next three seasons they will play at St Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium and Wast Hills becomes the Trillion Trophy Training Centre.

giphy.gif

The clubs preseason is all submarine based,they've heard there's 20.000 leagues under the sea and they want to win one.

The clubs preseason is all submarine based,they've heard there's 20.000 leagues under the sea and they want to win one.
1988 has been on the phone. It wants it's joke back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back