• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrick appointed as the caretaker, caretaker manager, until they appoint the caretaker manager until the end of the season. Such a badly run club
How many other clubs would sign a 36 year old player on mega money based purely on a campaign by former players.

Surprised they didn't give it to Ronaldo as player manager that's the sort of bullshit that they go for.

Hardly a shock after yesterday, apparently Ole is a really nice guy, he looks it , but you just cant imagine him getting angry in the dressing room. Ferguson was an angry manager, and look what he won. ( i still hatethe cunt though ).

For starters I was completely unaware of this prior to my initial statement so I’m no way would I condone it if he had done that so don’t for minute think I would.
To add evidence against Solskjaer is loose his agent sounds like a shit bag on the basis of this article.
However it’s one article so before judging I’d like to see more evidence.

It is but unfortunately they may bring in someone who sees they need to sign players that aren't forwards. Spending half a billion and having Fred and McTominay in midfield is undoubtedly fucking glorious though!
Put Carrick and Fletcher is charge...they'd be better off putting them in midfield.

Da-dum-tish 🥁

They will probably pay Leicester huge compensation for Rodgers when the Leicester board are seriously thinking about sacking him.

How can you have an interim manager in November - it's a joke club.

Who is going to take the job for 26 games knowing they are being replaced in May? It’s fucking bizarre. They will probably end up with Carrick for the rest of the season and he has clearly been a significant part of the problem.

Lopetgui would be ideal for them. Won’t happen as they want a name.

Fred and McTom aren't the issue. Utd have signed VdB and Sancho who were two of the most promising youngsters in Europe and made them look like the type of prospects that end up having careers in the championship or lower prem, watching yesterday they had zero plan, pressing intent or idea defensively. Fred and a combo of the other more defensive players they have should be fine. A good coach would do will with what they have, given there attackers and even their fullbacks they should be looking at the likes of Liverpool as a blueprint in terms of the fluid way they set up from the front, but then have that rigid defensive core through the centre.

However unlikely it was in the first place, I think this damages our chances of getting van de beek

They've approached zidane haven't they?, doubt he's much better than ole

Conte not getting any more out of a mediocre squad with a superstar striker who doesn't give a shit than Nuno. Early days I know but you'd expect more in his first home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back