• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

My two lads are currently at Bearded Theory with my Grandaughters, ain’t envied them today, been more like fucking February then the end of May.

My two lads are currently at Bearded Theory with my Grandaughters, ain’t envied them today, been more like fucking February then the end of May.
Yesterday didn’t look fun in the camper/caravan field. Hopefully things will pick up. It’s a fantastic little festival.

looks like the Chameleons are playing there today. Hope they’re sensible enough to check that out!

I remember really liking it when it came out so added it to my music library. I deleted it after about 2 weeks because apart from a couple of really good tracks, I found most of it extremely tedious!

I wish American tax money went to something half as dope as this. Certified Public Funding Banger 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: b3h
Great to see a little REM comeback, all be it for 1 song last night where all 4 of the band played together for the first time since 2007. Little acoustic Losing my Religion as part of their induction in song writers hall of fame.

Gutted I never got to see 4 of them in concert, as my gigs came after Bill Berry became a farmer.

A very very very slim chance they will ever do any sort of comeback and that's probably for the best but if they did I would go even if Jeff Shi was in charge of the ticket pricing

Back