• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Nerdy Dr Who Geekfest Thread

Yep, good episode. Ms Coleman is very nice indeed......

I don't think he'll go back in time to save her, because she'd remember who he was - and Moffat did something similar with River Song. I reckon she'll turn back into a human and have somehow escaped. She wasn't completely turned after all......

Quite enjoyable,I still don't like Amy Pond tho.

Just watched it on IPlayer

Fucking hell. Just fucking hell.

Awesome episode.

It was easily the best Dalek episode since 'Dalek' in 2005. Which was ace.

I think Moffat got around a very tricky problem - how do you keep bringing back an enemy who is constantly beaten by the Doctor? Ask him for help! Very well written.

Yep, good episode. Ms Coleman is very nice indeed...... +1

I don't think he'll go back in time to save her, because she'd remember who he was - and Moffat did something similar with River Song. I reckon she'll turn back into a human and have somehow escaped. She wasn't completely turned after all......

Has her final episode already been written and she'll end up trapped as a Dalek albeit a good one?

Dinosaurs on a Spaceship......sad to say this but that's one of the worst episodes of the new era.

For the first time (in the new era) it felt like an episode just for kids up to 12.Will not be revisited.

Last edited:
Agree - a very poor episode. Utterly forgettable.

Though having Mitchell and Webb voice the robots was cool!

Glad that wasn't just me who thought that! I mean, I smiled a little at that 'balls' joke but that's about it! I think the writer for that episode was different as well...

Also - and I could be WAY off the mark here - I think that's the first time I've seen the Doctor deliberately kill another human being. I mean, he was pretty much as rotten as you can get but...

Strange episode! And no Jenna Coleman :(

The woman getting a tattoo at the start of the Tesco Mobile advertisment is the same actress who played the Darlek at the start of last weeks Dr Whom.

Glad that wasn't just me who thought that! I mean, I smiled a little at that 'balls' joke but that's about it! I think the writer for that episode was different as well...

Also - and I could be WAY off the mark here - I think that's the first time I've seen the Doctor deliberately kill another human being. I mean, he was pretty much as rotten as you can get but...

It's happened a few times - most infamously when he threw a guard into a tub of acid during Vengeance on Varos. That got a few complaints!

Also - I remember reading that Jenna wasn't going to appear until the Christmas special - so except last week, I wouldn't expect her to make an appearance until then. Unfortunately.

It's happened a few times - most infamously when he threw a guard into a tub of acid during Vengeance on Varos. That got a few complaints!

Also - I remember reading that Jenna wasn't going to appear until the Christmas special - so except last week, I wouldn't expect her to make an appearance until then. Unfortunately.

Hmm, that was before my time I think! :p

Speaking of characters, anyone else think The Doctor's Daughter will show up somewhere?

Speaking of characters, anyone else think The Doctor's Daughter will show up somewhere?

Would have been cool,and she can regenerate so any girl will do if Mrs Tennant is unavailable.

Another cool thing would be Sally Sparrow out walking and there it is,the blue box.She deserves a trip for all her hard work.

So many things they could do that they don't,would LOVE to see Nancy from The empty child/the doctor dances again too.

Just a one off,wouldn't hurt anyone?

So many things they could do that they don't,would LOVE to see Nancy from The empty child/the doctor dances again too.

They weremy favourite ever episodes, loved them!

Bored at work, so ventured on here just out of curiosity - the basic theme seems to be EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE, EJACULATE.......each to their own, I suppose.

Back