• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official FIFA World Cup 2022 Megathread

I’d have said he’ll retire now, but yea MLS same thing ( if you’re setting the pass up, I’m blasting it into the open goal)

He's still so ridiculously hard to tackle; he might score 30 if/when he comes over here.

Martinez is happy with the Golden Glove award.

FkR9Bb1XEAY33rX

What a child. I love it. 😂

Just waiting for Villa fans to claim they’ve won the world cup

I bet he's either an absolute legend or an utter man-child. No Inbetween.

I mean we are talking about an institution that had the audacity to release that fucking Tim Roth film.

Fair Play Trophy Winners - England

It's come home \o/

The fact it's taken an hour to present the trophy tells you what a bunch of cunts FIFA are.

Really pleased for Messi

That’s how to play football. Style personified, impeccable

A better than usual final - Argentina had it won at 2 - 0 then sat back and paid for that.

Messi should just now say my time has come and go and earn money & enjoy his life from here on in.

France bottled it in the penalties, though not unhappy with that - Mbappe hattrick & Messi winning isn't a bad way to finish.

Magnificent final, best World Cup Final I've watched and I've seen my team win it twice. Game was gripping with the battle of the old (Messi) vs the new (Mbappe) with both excelling before the old master won out. Imagine scoring a hat-trick in the World Cup Final and not winning the thing? Oh well!

Glad Argentina won it and they were the best team overall on the night. France fucked up rhe shootout. Former Wolves keeper Emi Martinez an an absolute shithouse and now World Champion!

Magnificent final, best World Cup Final I've watched and I've seen my team win it twice. Game was gripping with the battle of the old (Messi) vs the new (Mbappe) with both excelling before the old master won out. Imagine scoring a hat-trick in the World Cup Final and not winning the thing? Oh well!

Glad Argentina won it and they were the best team overall on the night. France fucked up rhe shootout. Former Wolves keeper Emi Martinez an an absolute shithouse and now World Champion!
Rub it in why dontcha 😉

Former Wolves keeper Emi Martinez an an absolute shithouse and now World Champion!
Come a long way from being dropped for Ikeme.

Still hope the next time he tries to shithouse on a penalty the opposition player knocks him out though

Back