• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road To The Desert: World Cup 2022 Qualification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not according to the BBC. Mexico Paraguay and Chile player penalties have been confirmed.
For fucking what? Complying with the law?

Unless Raul up and went to Mexico anyway (which I'm 99% sure he didn't), I truly don't see a legitimate reason for there to be a penalty. Not that that's ever stopped FIFA before, but...

If he is barred, just for once it's not on FIFA. They have their rules, we have our red list countries. It's Mexico who are being dicks

It is. As soon as Mexico complained, we are knackered. But Brazil have complained and FIFA are ummimg and ahing because they are worried about pissing the top clubs off.

It is. As soon as Mexico complained, we are knackered. But Brazil have complained and FIFA are ummimg and ahing because they are worried about pissing the top clubs off.
I know it’s FIFA but surely you can’t exempt players from one country but penalise players from others?

Brazilian and Mexican FA have both complained. The complaints seem to be being treated differently

I would say to the FA we are playing Raul and FIFA can get knotted.

If the players are allowed to play who didn’t report for Brazil but Raul is ruled out we have every right to ask questions and complain about complete double standards.

For fucking what? Complying with the law?

Unless Raul up and went to Mexico anyway (which I'm 99% sure he didn't), I truly don't see a legitimate reason for there to be a penalty. Not that that's ever stopped FIFA before, but...

Raul has spent the international break in Venice

FIFA haven’t responded. That’s the point. Unlike for Mexico which affects us.

Soooo…

Brazilian FA have enacted the five day rule and the Brazilian players will be all banned. With one exception. Because Everton allowed Richarlison to play in the Olympics he will not be banned due to the “good relations between the Brazilian FA and Everton”.

That’s a fucking piss take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back