• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Royals

Meanwhile i see andy has been instagramming that he's a war hero. Even "signed" the post as being hrh. Edited to remove the hrh, then deleted it.

Unfortunately Mummy, who I wish no personal ill to but clearly isn't well has empowered him now to try and reclaim his position. Look at how she behaved when Diana died, I had no time for the national faux grief, but she was way too late to understand what was required, Blair had to cajole her to come to London. The idiot we now have in charge isn't going to show that sort of leadership.

They can get tae fuck, not because fuck the Royals, but fuck that bloody song (that 20 years ago I probably didn't mind that much)...

What’s sweet Caroline got to do with anything jubilee wise?

Of course we could just let the folk that like that sort of thing enjoy it and the rest of us that don't give a fuck can get on with our own shit.

Don't want to know when the jubilee is, but the US media will remind me anyway. Shall make a point of singing a particular Sex Pistols song that day.

I hate the concept of the jubilee in entirety. I remember 1997. It took until Eurosport 2 to find a channel not showing that funeral.

I will go out of my way to avoid anything to do with the Royal parasites.

I was doing airports then, the day of that funeral was brilliant, no traffic anywhere, Birmingham airport to Aldridge 15 mins, was on lates the night Phil the Greek had messed with the brakes on the Mercedes, remember the updates going from car accident, to injured, quite serious, very serious, gravely ill to dead in about 90 minutes, was shocking at the time

Kids will be on holiday with my dad. I’ll be off work. I’ll be shitfaced. The only thing remotely royal in my life will be the hangover. Cheers for the two days off.

Back