• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Rugby Thread

fucking losing now. might go and build my boat. sport can fuck off.

Good first 20mins for England, one superb try & should have had a second.

NZ have come back into it & lead 14 - 16 & England under pressure now, though have a man advantage after a NZ retaliation

We've been poor since the break. Same story as the games in the summer, not making pressure count and inevitably paying for it later.

Brilliant brilliant Australian ball-retention leads to a drop goal after 21 phases. Wales back behind by two. Incredible match

Wales should have a penalty for two men on the wrong side and the ref gives it to Australia for Wales not releasing. Fine margins in top flight test rugby....

We've been poor since the break. Same story as the games in the summer, not making pressure count and inevitably paying for it later.

This is our first Int of the season I think, but too many mistakes made in this half & you really can't do that v The All Blacks

Gallant defeat. Again.

Fucking hell. Wales need to turn these performances against the Southern Hemisphere into WINS.

3 point defeat in the end after a penalty try for England a minute before the end, but in reality more comfortable for NZ than the score indicates.

Too many mistakes in the first 30mins of the second half & that NZ won the sin bin period when they were down to 14 tells its own story

Not good enough this afternoon from England. A first half littered with silly errors (the worst being the interception for the first SA try) and then we go and concede after 45 seconds of the second half. You're not going to win many games against this calibre of opposition from 14 points back with half the game gone. We improved a fair bit but same as last week, late scores putting an unrealistic gloss on it, we weren't that close.

Disappointing.

Very disappointing. I think its time to admit robshaw and Farrell are not good enough. Start Ford and Haskell and it's a much better team.

Wales were poor to say the least. Fiji were playing a man down for the majority of the game but Wales never looked like capitalising on the situation. In truth Fiji had their fair share of opportunities and their late try gave them a chance to snatch it at the death but fortunately for Wales it wasn't to be.

England don't look like contenders at the minute. For me the most telling thing was the sheer number of times SA recycled the ball and got their phases into double figures. If we don't stop the opposition playing they will eventually score. Sure, we have a couple of key players out but I'm disappointed by how naive our 'experienced' players look. Saying that, we should have enough in the tank to beat Australia who aren't in the same class as NZ and SA.

Back