• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

That's bloody awful Glasgow... Thoughts are with you mate

Fat Tom Kerridge or thin Tom Kerridge ?

Fat now, but lost half a stone last week, so gimme a couple more months.

Just been told that I look like Tom Kerridge.

Been told my face looks a bit like The Vicar of bastard Dibley's, and I'd lost some over the previous months too. Bit fucking disheartening.

So the diet starts, I have until September until my girly holiday and am determined this time .

I started last Wednesday. Had my first weigh-in today and have lost 6 pounds, which is a start.

I started last Wednesday. Had my first weigh-in today and have lost 6 pounds, which is a start.

Keep going then - eating less & moving more makes a shedload of difference. Really don't need to complcate things with special diets/regimes.

They're not bears.

They aren’t the cute things you imagine either. Vicious little buggers and the scratches from their claws fucking hurt. The one that scratched me was supposedly a tame one at Australia Zoo, so fuck knows what the wild ones are like. Psychotic probably.

They aren’t the cute things you imagine either. Vicious little buggers and the scratches from their claws fucking hurt. The one that scratched me was supposedly a tame one at Australia Zoo, so fuck knows what the wild ones are like. Psychotic probably.

Probably got tipsy off your fumes.

Bdum tshhhhh.

Hilarious, as always, Kerridge. I'll give you a slap for your cheek on Saturday. :icon_biggrin:

I'll be wear chaps and nothing else, so I'll look forward to it.

My sister is 60 today. Where did the time go. Only seems like yesterday when she was dipping me dummy in the piss pot.

Firm I work for was bidding for 10 school contracts,we've won one,so they've put me on a months notice of redundancy,we do have other work I could go for,but they're 20hr a week contracts,great if you've a pension,and doing it to get out the house for a bit of pocket money,not so great if it's your only income.
I'll just have to get my arse into gear,get my business cards and flyers printed,and push my mobile bike repairs thing a bit harder
That's wheely good mobile bike repairs,I'm on Facebook,fully IMI level 2 qualified,just can't go too far out as I'm towing a trailer behind a bike to start with

Back