• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ticket Prices 2021-22

I’m 5090th in the waiting list…

I’m 5090th in the waiting list…
Af least half of those in front of you won't take one, so if prices for 2022/3 are as it seems then I think you'd get one for that season if you want one.

Unsure what I will do when I get to the top. One imagines it may be 4 figures by then.

I’m 7623. I don’t think I’ll have to worry about paying for one anytime soon.

Af least half of those in front of you won't take one, so if prices for 2022/3 are as it seems then I think you'd get one for that season if you want one.
Yeah, guess I’ll get to that if/when it comes around but will be tough to work out if it’s worth it for me considering where I’d be travelling from too (but that was always a factor). I would like to one day have one though. Just a shame the way the prices are going

Just had the update, I'm 7082. Which is the position I've been for the past 3 years or so. It may mean theres less in front of me as I suspect some will have dropped out and some not uptake the offer.

I doubt I will be able to secure 3 next to each other so unless I am able to its a non starter. I also suspect that come next season theres alot of people asking to move from the BW centre

So what's the consensus here from other Waiting List folks : will you be taking up the opportunity on your season tickets next season (if you get to the top). Has the price rises put anyone off?

If they ever do get down to me on the list there is no chance I’d be able to afford it. I’m not sure I’d want to pay those sort of prices even if I could afford it tbh.

Its a combination of time and cost if I'm honest.

If there were 3 decent seats in the North bank available together then I would probably take it (but I can't see that being the case) I can imagine most of the availability will be in the Billy Wright Centre after the prices were announced. Without an U12 discount it would be too much to swallow at the present especially as there would be more than a couple of games I would stand no chance of attending

Somebody on Twitter saying their car parking has gone up 25%.

Vinny strikes again.

For me, it's on the verge of being just out of reach. If (unlikely) I was offered one for the forthcoming season, then I'd take it, mainly as I have always wanted to do just one season with a ST. By the time my opportunity comes, I expect it will be beyond what I can justifiably afford to spend.
If they increase significantly next year, I'll not renew membership tbh, as I only do so at the mo to be on the ST list.

For me, it's on the verge of being just out of reach. If (unlikely) I was offered one for the forthcoming season, then I'd take it, mainly as I have always wanted to do just one season with a ST. By the time my opportunity comes, I expect it will be beyond what I can justifiably afford to spend.
If they increase significantly next year, I'll not renew membership tbh, as I only do so at the mo to be on the ST list.
I've renewed Warren, don't you worry ;)

I think we are in the same boat.

I've always wanted a ST at wolves for one season. I just don't think I want to do so at such prices.

Aside from the obvious reasoning, it doesn't feel 'right' to me.

I was lucky enough to have a season ticket for ten years (or maybe unlucky as that included the Hoddle years) and only gave it up when I became a Dad.

It was always my intention to get a ST again and take one/both of my kids if they were interested but I think that’s unlikely to happen now.

I have had a season ticket constantly since 2006 bar one season off when my finances went to shit. Pre 2006 I was coming to virtually every home game for about two seasons and Kenny told me to “just get one you gimp, you will save money”. Four years of getting a 7.30 train from Tring to MK to get the 8.00 up to Wolverhampton I was living here.

I am going to miss it. Obviously I had always thought this would be my last STH with my emigration plans, but honestly I don’t know what will happen now with that. I do know that further price rises and I will be pretty much priced out.

I've renewed Warren, don't you worry ;)
tenor.gif

Back