• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Top Footballers salary V your own.

pavlosmacwolf

Reaction score
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-31110113

Ha ha, i had to put mine in as 3 grand as it wouldn't accept any less, and compared it to Ronaldo.

It would take him 2 minutes to earn my weeklyl intake, and take me 5723 years to earn his, ha ha ha, now where the hell are my footie boots?

Not sure what the point of that is really. Footballers at the top end earn stupid money and us poor fuckers can only dream of earning the money they do but then again we don't work in an industry where TV firms pay Billions to show these people doing their job.

Rooney has to work for almost 1/2 hour for mine (well 24 mins anyway) - not sure whether that's actually playing a match or just ambling round the training field

Not sure what the point of that is really. Footballers at the top end earn stupid money and us poor fuckers can only dream of earning the money they do but then again we don't work in an industry where TV firms pay Billions to show these people doing their job.

I'm also decent at my job but in no way am I the very best at it in the world. If I were then I'd get paid more.

I'm also decent at my job but in no way am I the very best at it in the world. If I were then I'd get paid more.

And with the greatest of respect gents I'd imagine watching you 3 at work would be less entertaining than Villa...

And with the greatest of respect gents I'd imagine watching you 3 at work would be less entertaining than Villa...

I dunno. Quite often you get to watch me finding GIFs to reply with on here when I should be working. That is better than watching Villa, more end product.

If you are going to choose a comparison then that's not the right one :icon_biggrin:

Clint Dempsey makes t3ch/h

good for him

Back