• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Torino Build Up Thread

Annoyingly, I'm arriving late in Genoa the night of the game which means it's just too far to get to Turin in time.

On the off chance, do any of our new Italian friends know whether it is on TV in Italy, and which channel?

For anyone who subscribed to Premier Sports and have another month's money about to come out, if you choose "Account Cancellation" on the Contact Us form, it gives ves you an offer to carry on for £4.99 for the next three months.

I'm unsure if that means you'll be able to cancel after the first month though. The email confirmation I got when taking that offer up, said:

"I would like to inform you that the price will revert back to normal rate after the discounted offer (in November 2019) unless cancellation notice is given which is 5 working days prior to next payment date."

So I'm unsure. Thought I'd put it out there though. It's only £3 extra than a normal priced extra month worst case scenario.

For anyone who subscribed to Premier Sports and have another month's money about to come out, if you choose "Account Cancellation" on the Contact Us form, it gives ves you an offer to carry on for £4.99 for the next three months.

I'm unsure if that means you'll be able to cancel after the first month though. The email confirmation I got when taking that offer up, said:

"I would like to inform you that the price will revert back to normal rate after the discounted offer (in November 2019) unless cancellation notice is given which is 5 working days prior to next payment date."

So I'm unsure. Thought I'd put it out there though. It's only £3 extra than a normal priced extra month worst case scenario.

Thanks for the tip-off; as you say even if committed to three months, that's only £3 more than a standard month. I noted in the comments that I was only committing to 3 months, so as long as it is no ore than that...

Next two Thursdays sorted at the very least...

Think we'll see a good few changes to the line up on Thursday after last night. Quite a few of our lads looked knackered by the end of the game.

I would go with something like -

---------------Patricio---------------
Traore-Vallejo-Coady-Boly-Vinagre
--------Saiss--MGW--Moutinho-----
----------Cutrone---Neto------------

This is where the additional CM we were clearly after in the transfer window would have come in useful - someone like Lemina. We shouldn't be relying on Moutinho (or Neves, or Donk) to go again so soon after a massive effort like last night, but we have no choice.

Don't think there will be many changes. RWB will be as Doc is not well.

No one looked knackered to me, just standard levels after 90 mins.

I'd like to see us play a pretty strong team for this one if we can. If we get into the group stages then we can look at rotating players but it will be a tough game and I want us to come away from this with a good result.

Don't think there will be many changes. RWB will be as Doc is not well.

No one looked knackered to me, just standard levels after 90 mins.

Agree. Think we are more likely to see Cutrone, Vinagre, MGW against Burnley.

Can see Saiss and Traore coming in for this one.

This is where the additional CM we were clearly after in the transfer window would have come in useful - someone like Lemina. We shouldn't be relying on Moutinho (or Neves, or Donk) to go again so soon after a massive effort like last night, but we have no choice.

Lemina is crap though, there is no benefit to us in signing players who just aren't good enough.

Wolves showing the game on Thursday on WolvesTV (haven't checked but I presume the standard £5 fee). Not restricted to just outside the UK

For those who've watched via Wolves TV / Premier Sports which is likely to be most reliable/best quality?

For those who've watched via Wolves TV / Premier Sports which is likely to be most reliable/best quality?

Well do you want to watch on TV? Unless you have a setup then Premier Sports

Think we'll see a good few changes to the line up on Thursday after last night. Quite a few of our lads looked knackered by the end of the game.

I don’t understand what part of watching Wolves under Nuno for the last two years could lead you to think he’d make that many changes, especially in such an important game.

We could play every other day and he’d still try and play the same 11.

Traore in for Doc is all I see.

I'd hazard there's no way both Jota and Jimenez will be on the bench.

Back