• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (A) 20/8 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing really well, just need to find a goal. You cant envisage them being as bad in the 2nd half.

Tactically Bruno has been spot on in this one. I can see Spurs bringing on Richarlison and switching things around a bit, because at the moment, we got them in our pockets.

Shout out to Podence. He's having a fantastic one and linking up with the new boys really nicely.

Good half, just lacking that focal point but some lovely stuff.
Neves thunderbastard will settle this

How on earth have we only had 49%? I don't trust that stat!

IMG_20220820_132620.jpg

New boys, all three of them, doing well. Proper Captain`s performance from Neves. The ref is really peeing off the home fans. Conte will send them out all guns blazing second half.

The Nunes half-chance right at the end.... if he squared that Neves would have opened the scoring.

Tactically Bruno has been spot on in this one. I can see Spurs bringing on Richarlison and switching things around a bit, because at the moment, we got them in our pockets.

Shout out to Podence. He's having a fantastic one and linking up with the new boys really nicely.

I thought he's a been a bit ineffective. Few nice touches but he seems to be getting lost when spurs CM's are right on their defenders toes.

We’ve been pretty good but still struggle to get into their box. Admittedly against spurs probably toughest team in league to do that.

Guedes refreshing running in behind. Not connected well with anything. Neto needs a run of games to get going I think.

I thought he's a been a bit ineffective. Few nice touches but he seems to be getting lost when spurs CM's are right on their defenders toes.
Not been bad but our worst player. 6/10. 7 or an 8 from that postion and we’d have scored a couple.

Wasted good chance by Neto.

Jimenez and Traore are prime candidates for coming on I feel.

And Podence needs to stop with his silly little flicks.

Needed a first time pass/shotthere from RAN.

RAN has to do better there.

Get Raul on. Playing some lovely stuff but completely toothless.

Fucking fuck Rayan, come on

Neto looked so lax.
He looks absolutely shattered. He’s being asked to play a hybrid right wing back role - chasing back to defend and then being asked to join our attacks too.

He must have covered so much ground and most of it would have been at a sprinting pace.

He looks absolutely shattered. He’s being asked to play a hybrid right wing back role - chasing back to defend and then being asked to join our attacks too.

He must have covered so much ground and most of it would have been at a sprinting pace.

That's fair comment I suppose. Don't think he's had to do that much intense tracking back as spurs play has been slow and predictable but he's covered some ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back