• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham Hotspur (A) 29.12.2018

Wouldn't it have helped if Donk had, well, played a bit of first team football over the last few games? Oh well. 4-1 to Wolves

I'm hoping donk and Neves works well in midfield. Donk being a bit more defensive and playing in a similar fashion to Saiss

Wouldn't it have helped if Donk had, well, played a bit of first team football over the last few games? Oh well. 4-1 to Wolves

He has had a reasonable amount of time to get used to our pattern of play on the training ground so will hopefully have fully learned his role within the team & he has had International experience.

If its not working then there is suitable cover on the bench with Saiss or Moutinho

Infinitely.

I can see some logic to that selection, especially with Cav in there. Bit unfortunate for MGW, but I am sure he stands a chance of an appearance later. The one that slightly confounds me is leaving out Moutinho.
Rest required, I would guess.

Very much Cav left, Raúl center, Adama right. We'll see how fixed that is.

Dendoncker's time may already be up. Looks like a knee injury.

Looks like he's going to try to run it off.

Spurs' ball movement is really something.

Dendoncker's time may already be up. Looks like a knee injury.

Given as a FK for Spurs - Burrows & Thompson really not sure that that was a correct decision as Dendoncker got there first & made the pass (then again it is Attwell)

me turning on the TV: oh it/s donk! he's starting?! yay!
*instantly falls over due to knee*

me turning on the TV: oh it/s donk! he's starting?! yay!
*instantly falls over due to knee*
Nearly shades of old Razak.

Raúl with an interesting pass back, puts us under pressure and Spurs have a very dangerous FK.

Better beard: Patricio or Jack Price?

Penalty! Not given but at first blush that is surely a handball??

Back