• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF Euro 2016 Sweepstakes

Stan Hullis

Talked the talk and walked the walk.
Reaction score
Hi all, back again for the 3rd tournament in a row for the TWF sweeps. (Here are the previous efforts)

Same deal as usual - £10 in gets you 2 teams. Top 12 seeds + one other. Money to be paid by bank transfer or Paypal, whichever you prefer.

Going to need 12 people for this so far we have:

1. Stan Hullis
2. Murphy
3. Machin
4. PLF

Put me down too, I won last time :)

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

I'm in.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Ah go on then Stan

I'm in however it may take some time work out how to paypal you the funds as I've only ever used it for your sweepstakes!

I'm in Stan - bank transfer for me.

Nice one. I'll bank transfer - save on the paypal fees :D

We'll have a pot of £120 to play with. Similar to the World Cup competition I am thinking we split it:

£75 to the winner
£35 to the runner up
£10 back to the winner of the golden boot?

Open to suggestions.

Teams will be drawn from Pot 1 & 2 and then Pot 3 & 4 as per the tournament draw http://www.footballseeding.com/international-tournaments/euro-2016/

Maybe send £10 back to the owner of the first team to be officially knocked out, only a suggestion. Then if your team is doing rubbish, you'll be cheering them on to lose :)

Count me in - so long as it's okay to bank transfer Saturday/ Sunday!

Tenner to first team knocked out I reckon as suggested by Murphy

Just send it as a gift through paypal , no fees then.

For some reason, my account won't let me do that. Not sure why. I'm happy to do a transfer anyways.

Stan - presume that you will pm payment details/timing to us all

Am away from early tomorrow morning till sometime Sunday - hopefully that will be soon enough (unless details come out to us this evening)

I'm in. PM me your PayPal address Stan and I'll get you a tenner over fee-free.

Stan, are we going ahead with this? No problem if you are too busy.

Back