• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF World Cup of Christmas Songs

1) Stop the Cavalry
2) Driving home for Christmas
3) Merry Christmas (war is over)
4) Step into Christmas

5) Merry Christmas Everybody
6) 2000 Miles
7) Last Christmas
8) Fairytale of New York

1) I wish it could be Christmas everyday
2) Driving home for Christmas
4) Step into Christmas
6) 2000 Miles
7) Merry Christmas Everyone
8) Fairytale of New York

Driving Home For Christmas is dirge. You all picking it ahead of Hark Now Hear the South Bank sing is sacrilege

Driving Home For Christmas is dirge. You all picking it ahead of Hark Now Hear the South Bank sing is sacrilege
Stop The Cavalry is the biggest dirge on the list. It sounds like a theme from a CBeebies show.

They're all shit, if any of them were any good you'd played them year round.

1) I wish it could be Christmas everyday
2) Mary’s Boy Child
4) Step into Christmas

6) 2000 Miles v Christmas Wrapping both shite - unless it is Kurtis Blows Christmas Wrapping...
7) Last Christmas
8) I believe in Father Christmas

You do post some shite at times.

Can't wait to see all the Christmas songs popping up next time there's a thread on people's favourite songs or most played Spotify.

They're wank.

Lots of music has a time and a place, it’s pretty obvious people won’t want to listen to songs about snow and Santa in summer. Doesn’t mean they are all terrible songs though.

People listen to songs about summer all the time though, why doesn't that apply to winter based songs?

Christmas songs are all shit because nobody listens to them all year round.....thats a new one on me, personally I hate any reference to Christmas outside of December, songs, tv shows or films.
there's some really good Christmas songs...I actually quite like a Christmas carol, even though I'm an atheist.
My personal top 3
1...I believe in Father Christmas.
2...Fairytale.
3...2000 miles

And where are Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree and Jingle Bell Rock on this list? Two of the most played Christmas songs.

Mungo Jerry doesn't get a lot of work in December. Very popular in August though

Mungo Jerry doesn't get a lot of work in December. Very popular in August though
Bet it gets played a lot more outside of summertime than Christmas songs do outside of December, it wasn't even released during summer.

I’ve been struggling to get the forum to work for me this morning but the results wouldn’t change with my preferences. The Quarter final line up is therefore....

1) I wish it could be Christmas Everyday v Driving home for Christmas
2) Merry Christmas (war is over) v Step into Christmas

3) Merry Christmas Everybody v Christmas Wrapping
4) Merry Christmas Everyone v Fairytale of New York

What the hell is Christmas Wrapping?........I'm off to check out youtube

1) I wish it Could be Christmas Everyday
2) Step into Christmas
3) Christmas Wrapping
4) Merry Christmas Everyone

What the hell is Christmas Wrapping?........I'm off to check out youtube
Wow, I joke about my memory but thats quite disturbing, just checked it out and had completely forgot that one...it was one of my favs at the time

Back