• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

v Man City - League Cup 4th Round

1) Not obligated to give us more than the 10% the rules state
2) City will have sold tickets to home fans who sit either side of the away fans, so it becomes a logistical ball ache to relocate those fans. Flip it the other way and we played a team whose fans wanted more, we would be telling them to do one (rememeber when Bristol City fans got outraged as we refused to give them more than their allocation)

I think over 6100 tickets is more than generous from City and their pricing is also good

Refreshingly

I wonder what the attendance will be given the sensible ticket pricing. 30,000 possibly?

Will it be televised on Wolves TV, as I would love to watch it with a couple of mates here in Spain

Hopefully DeBruyne is rested for this as he was exceptional today

Scored a lot of goals, but they were created by him

They are playing the game at molineux in the bar apparently. Might be good for some of the guys who don't have a ticket or can't/don't want to go.

Attachments

• FF.jpg
    FF.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 63
ff-png.75000

I've had a fairly decent bet on this game. Bet 365 were offering 14/1 a Wolves win, with the draw no bet. Now the chances are that we're going to lose, but if you take the draw out no way are we a 14/1 chance. To make a small profit on the bet all you need is for Wolves to lead at some point - chance of Wolves scoring the first goal? I'd say around 4/1 or 5/1. We're being priced up as a Championship team in this game, when in reality we're better than that. And a couple of bookies now have as odds-on for the Championship. Happy days...

Back