• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Villa 2-3 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Lots of things to be concerned about, but let's pick that up tomorrow...three points, a respectable league position and some breathing space for the manager and team. May well be a catalyst. Hopefully we can marry points and performance at some point...

Have a great night everyone! This is what football is all about.

This is all:
Obama-Laugh.jpg

Aww, poor Brummies, never mind...

I have been following Wolves for 53 years and cant remember a comeback like that, who gives a fuck if we were shit, it is the result that is remembered, not the performance.

How stupid do I feel, walked the dog at 2-0 heard a cheer from one of the houses on my estate so assumed we’d possibly equalised couldn’t believe it when I saw we won.

Fucking amazing from 2-0 down at their place with shit all over the pitch, Podence really changed the game when he came on and great fight and spirit to fight back and win. 2-1 felt like a consolation goal, 2-2 was amazing but I felt we would probably still concede again then the free kick right at the end - couldn't believe when I saw it hit the back of the net! Absolutely amazing and feels great to fuck those cunts over at their place

Hilariously bad performance from most, especially the manager and his team (I don't know why Roberts annoys me as much as he does but he does).

But the winner summed up the whole game and 3 points is 3 points.

It's like watching a really bad film where everybody took it seriously and it ended up unintentionally hilarious.

I'm not sold on Bruno at all. Portuguese Steve Bruce at the moment.

Hilariously bad performance from most, especially the manager and his team (I don't know why Roberts annoys me as much as he does but he does).

It's like watching a really bad film where everybody took it seriously and it ended up unintentionally hilarious.

I don’t know what the hell to think.
we play well and we lose
We stink and we win
Say what you like we aren’t dull as ditchwater this year are we. Jesus

Last edited:
Fucking hell

I mean, it was a shit game, and we were the shitter team, and I doubt you'll see a bigger collection of spawny goals all season, but fuck it's been a while since I celebrated like that.

We can only play 343 though, Bruno. The wingbacks are too shit on the ball to provide any threat, and none of the CMs are capable of breaking forward.

I don't get why we've gone from the Bruno ball of the first three games to this reductive nonsense, I really don't. Yes we didn't win, but there's no way that those performances don't see you on 50+ points if you can do it all season. I want that back.

I’m still laughing. We were awful and deserved to get gubbed. And we won with the last kick, and destroyed B6 massive hopes and dreams. Hilarious.

If we can’t be a good team, I’ll take being a lucky team. That balances out the first three matches.

Fell asleep at half time (a new born and 2 year old for you), woke up in 79th minute and saw the comeback.

enjoyed reading match day thread after. We must’ve been absolutely atrocious from minute 45-79 as i didn’t think the first half was as much of a shit show as everyone seems to be saying? Villa shaded it, Marcal and Hwang were awful but apart from that, it wasn’t that bad?
O, extremely good save by Sa that

I guess you have to hope he's learning. Some odd decisions today though.

Would you be OK with a bit of pragmatism/spawniness until Jan and then try and implement a better style with one or two additions?

I’ll answer that. It depends on November really as the December fixtures are not good.

Back