• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Waterdrop

Hereford Wolf

Reaction score
Mrs HW is having an operation soon and has been told she will need to drink a lot of water when she is recovering.
She hates drinking water. Has anybody tried the Waterdrop flavoured cubes? Just wondered what they were like.

Cheers

Just put a tiny bit of cordial in there?

One of these would be good:

My daughter had an air up. £50, and absolutely fucking shite, regardless of what flavour we tried. Flavours ranged from subtle to nonexistent

Volvic Touch of Fruit would probably be the best bet. I think most supermarkets do their own brand cheaper version and they’re fine too.

Slightly warmed water (hesitate to go as far as lukewarm) with slices of fresh lemon worked for me.

My daughter had / has an air up too. Experience a bit more positive than Del's up there! However, does seem to have fallen into disuse, though that might be cos one of the dogs has given it a good chew.

Volvic Touch of Fruit would probably be the best bet. I think most supermarkets do their own brand cheaper version and they’re fine too.
Morrison's do some pretty good own brand flavoured water (well, that's accordung to the wife😉).

Back