• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

WBA (H) - 16/1 Build up and Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from our 2 most important players (imo) being out longterm injuries

yep, better get a striker in sharpish...#pantwetter
I like Jonny too, but it's a bit convenient for him to turn into that when he's injured. People would be saying the same if it was Neves or Coady too.

Jonny was injured months ago and Nuno signed two players to replace him

We've been over the Raul situation, again we had agency to mitigate against that.

Two players out is not a catastrophe, it's probably better than most teams in the PL

Fabio must be Nunos nephew! There can't be any other reason, certainly not one that has been shown during matches. He must be a genius in training. Let's hope today he finally finds his shooting boots and scores a hat full.

Let's hope we can put their keeper under some pressure early on

Fabio must be Nunos nephew! There can't be any other reason, certainly not one that has been shown during matches. He must be a genius in training. Let's hope today he finally finds his shooting boots and scores a hat full.
Think there is a clause in Nuno's new contract that he has to start him.

So is it 4 3 3 or 3 5 2? Fast start and none of this side and back passing early on please. Take the game to them. And Silva lad, you need to lead that line like your life depends on it! If you score today and we win much will be forgiven and forgotten

Looks like Button's debut for WBA, he spent the whole of last season on Brighton's bench

Reactions: PPB
I like Jonny too, but it's a bit convenient for him to turn into that when he's injured. People would be saying the same if it was Neves or Coady too.

Jonny was injured months ago and Nuno signed two players to replace him

We've been over the Raul situation, again we had agency to mitigate against that.

Two players out is not a catastrophe, it's probably better than most teams in the PL
Tbf I've considered Jonny our best player since day one (man crush aye it)
Also I was just entering into a bit of gentle wumming 😀

I still think Nuno just doesn't fancy Cutrone any more after the way he departed and he doesn't see a future for him here.

But his hand has been forced due to Jimenez, Covid and players not really wanting to move in the window. So he's got to make the best of him but he'll only really use him when he thinks Silva is too knackered.

Bully suggesting we should be in the loan market for another striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back