• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome Fabio Silva

Done well to get Bully on his arm so quickly

aOCljXx.png

Welcome Fabio!

Fantastic signing. Can be slowly blooded into the team with watching Raul play, and the coaching. It really is win win for us. If he’s still here in 2/3 years he’s the heir apparent to Raul.

Interestingly, if we line up 352 can you see silva and Jimenez starting as a front two? Might mean traore as RWB as he’ll gave two ‘big lads’ to aim for when he gets to the byline.

Hopefully 2/3 more to come. But a very promising signing

I wonder if you can twin a city with a country?

Exciting news at last.

Next

Getting greedy

Pleased we've signed a ayer who seems to be so highly rated and with such potential. I wont lie I havent got a clue about him.

As a passing comment, the house Vinagre was living in is now empty with the removal company being from Portugal, this was a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Blimey... the 'hysteria' for weeks over signing no one and selling Doc has been nothing in intensity compared to the giddiness over signing one player...

You'd think some of you guys were the ones who brokered the deal... Bless you :icon_wink:

Blimey... the 'hysteria' for weeks over signing no one and selling Doc has been nothing in intensity compared to the giddiness over signing one player...

You'd think some of you guys were the ones who brokered the deal... Bless you :icon_wink:
We sign 4 more and the forum will collapse in on itself

Well as you were leading the hysteria over no one signing and Doc being sold... Bless you

So what's the actual scouting report on this guy?

Back