• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Hi everyone

As a new member I thought I would introduce myself on this thread first. I've been a fan since my old man took me in the late 80's, early 90's, Bull era. I don't get to go as often as I would like nowadays, about 5 or 6 games a season, but I work for Sky Sports so I get to go with work sometimes (not since we've been relegated mind).

Hi Andrew, you're very welcome.

Have a good rummage around see what you can find.

What do you do for Sky?

just wanted to say a quick Hi. Just joined after several months of stalking :)

wolves fan since a kid back in the 60's but didn't get to go till 1972.

First game against Blues and we beat them (on and off the pitch lol) And the Baggies went down that year happy days (especially as i'm the old gold and black sheep of my tesco bag family).

Hi Wolf Hunting,

I work in Outside Broadcast, not just in football but a range of Live stuff. I usually do the north west grounds, Old Trafford, Anfield, Goodison, Emeriates, the Reebok, etc.

Originally Posted by AckletonWolf

Thanks all. Can I please suggest a prerequisite test for
new members - in order to stop people like Mads joining?

So your the guy that Penk nicks from and takes credit for the inside info...

Of course NWW the straight talking smooth rumour mill mon.

Hi Wolf Hunting,

I work in Outside Broadcast, not just in football but a range of Live stuff. I usually do the north west grounds, Old Trafford, Anfield, Goodison, Emeriates, the Reebok, etc.

Since when was The Emirates in the North West?

Well spotted, I meant Eithad, and I didn't even spell Emirates correct.

Interesting typo Andrew, In that country, Eithad pronounced with a stretched 2nd consonant means 'Little Cheese'.
Now if you'd spelt it properly...

We've noticed quite a few new members have signed up just lately, so we thought we'd give you the chance to say hello in here.

How long have you supported Wolves?
Favourite past/current players?
What do you make of the manager debacle we've all 'enjoyed' over the past week?

By all means have a look in the other sub forums too - from other sport, to the general waffle and unfunny jokes in general chatter.

I'm a newbie as of today :) thought I'd sign up as a way to vent my spleen! Getting more and more frustrated as the weeks go on with Wolves. I've supported Wolves since I was a kid but been a STH for the last few seasons (having been to x amount of matches per season before that). As for the manager debacle, I think people need to lay off Solbakken and give him a chance like they did with McCarthy. He brought in some crackin players which is just the start, we now need to get rid of the deadwood like Stearman and Ward to name but a couple and bring in some decent defenders. But this all depends on Moxey and Morgan....so I won't get my hopes up!

Welcome to the forum, Kelifer.

Agreed. Welcome.

Kelifer sounds like one of those celebrity couple name combinations. Kelly and Jennifer. You're not a lesbian by any chance are you?

You'll fit in then..

OK, I'll take being an immature stupid old fart.

:eek:ldboy:

Hi all, coming over from another forum, its full of doom and gloom. I just cannot stand all the excitement.

Back