• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves, Francisco Trincao

No chance Neto is leaving within the next 12 months - wouldn’t pass a medical.

So Jeff does know what he's doing.

As per, know nothing about him and aren't going to be pretend I do. Given his relative inexperience the loan to buy seems a smart move.

Anyone know if he can play down the middle or is he just a wide option?
I’d imagine will play off the right for us. From what I’ve been watching of Benfica under Lage he doesn’t quite fit the way the wide players played as number tens. But then I’d need to see more of Trincao than I have and we don’t actually know Bruno’s plan yet

Welcome young man, exciting signing, on the youtube compilation, he looks similar style to Neto. Hope we can hang onto Traore to give us options, Neto will be out for ages so Podence and Traore/Troncao have to play

Excited to see him play, and I've heard of him, which is something!

We're going to have arguably the youngest first team in the league at this rate, hopefully he does better than our most recent signing from Barca (although I expect Semedo to be better this season after a year of settling in).

Proves that , when it comes to transfers we know almost zero 😁😁
This was a signing that most wouldn't have been surprised by, it's just how it come out of nowhere really (despite some of the chatter a few weeks ago)

This was a signing that most wouldn't have been surprised by, it's just how it come out of nowhere really (despite some of the chatter a few weeks ago)

Wasn’t it that Adama was going to Barca and Trincao was coming the other way but wasn’t convinced?

One of the comments made me smile, comparing him to Grizeman, in a negative way, just runs around, doesn't do anything bad, but not brilliant, just meh

Back