• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Jed!

Welcome to Molineux Jed. Happy with this one and at £275K looks like a steal.

My Pompy mate is gutted, but also pleased that it is a decent amount of cash. What position is he? CM or more attacking?

My Pompy mate is gutted, but also pleased that it is a decent amount of cash. What position is he? CM or more attacking?

You'd think he'd be the CM in a 4-2-3-1. That's his best position apparently. I wouldn't see him as a direct replacement for Sako

CM and Sako replacement are (potentially were) my biggest wants. I personally would not be against another CM coming in so we are more able to play 433 if KJ thinks that would work, personally felt we were only one CM away from being able to do that so maybe Jed is the man. Might just be me, but was convinced he was going to be Scottish after I saw the name. Never met an English Jed.

Looks like a very good bit of business. Hopefully he's been signed as an upgrade on Edwards, with a Sako replacement still to come in.

Jedi Jed is here, welcome with your jedi skills.. :)

There's a lot of us on here calling for a true #10 and now we have him. Outstanding stuff if he can translate his ability up to this level like Kightly and Jarvis did. Genuinely two styles of player at #10 and #9 now with Afobe, Wallace and Dicko.

Tip of the hat to the club.

I know you can't tell much from videos like that but he looks lethal in front of goal.

I know you can't tell much from videos like that but he looks lethal in front of goal.
Sign of a good player he looks like he has time in the final third, doesn't panic, gets his head up and picks his spot.

Sign of a good player he looks like he has time in the final third, doesn't panic, gets his head up and picks his spot.

Big test will be whether or not he can find the same time and space at a higher level, Jacobs looked like he had the freedom of the park most of last season but can't even get into the side at a higher level.

Friends of Fulham aren't taking this well at all. Their thread resembles Molineux Mix, MUCH wailing and gnashing of teeth.

If I was a Pompey fan I'd be well pissed off that we've got him for anything under £1m, based on what I've seen of him, he's easily worth a mill. Let's not forget how much we paid for Saville, and the return we've got from him.

275k for Wallace is an absolute steal, I'd be fuming if I was a Pompey fan!

Especially as he signed a new contract nine months ago. Who the fuck was inserting such a low value release clause in there???

Well he certainly looks excellent from those youtube clips and yes its at a lower level but don't think that is too imortant with his finishing and runs off the ball. Also appears to be two footed to a certain extent. At that price and with his age, don't see how we could have done any better. Just need a cm and Sako replacement and we're good to go. Nice to see we aren't hanging about too.

Especially as he signed a new contract nine months ago. Who the fuck was inserting such a low value release clause in there???

I know, crazy stuff. No wonder Pompey are consistently in a financial crisis, it's like they've got James playing Football Manager controlling their club

Back