• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves: Mario Lemina

I'm at the stage in my life where I couldn't care less what numbers players have on the back of their shirts. As long as they have the Wolves badge on the front is all I care about
What if they don’t match the numbers on the sleeve?

#211 on the West Ham match thread, told ya.
I can't help it, the idea of Lemina in a red jumper + blue denim overalls just tickles me.

I know some are unsure on him, but he’s a proper physical midfielder, good on the ball, loves a tackle and can do something special. I may have a soft spot for him cos I had him in my PTG side when he first came to the UK and he did the business, but genuinely, I think he’s a solid addition to the first team squad.

Welcome, Mario.
@Johnny75 - look at this “moaning”

Jinky's starting on Wolves topics, wait till he brings the big guns out and digs up a post from the 'Things That Make You HAPPY' thread to highlight he doesn't always moan ;)

I'm not saying you moan Jinks, but if they announced World Peace you'd probably have something to say about redundancies at BAE Systems ;)

Pleased with the signing but his squad number sets off all sorts of alarm bells.

Number 5? Not having that. Like having Denis Irwin at #8.

Anyway, welcome.

Well I was pleased. PLEASED.

tenor.gif

He was playing as a 5 at times on Saturday anyway!

Me - posts a completely valid opinion on the topic of discussion

Johnny - ALL YOU DO IS MOAN. AND YOU DIDN’T PROVIDE LINKS OF YOUR OPINION ON DAWSON/LEMINA

Me - provides links

Johnny - weLL dOnE fOR nOT mOaNiNG oN a NeW SiGnInG tHrEaD

So pleased I popped on to the forum for a quick read on my lunch break.

I was so meh about this signing I didn't even comment. Towards the back end of last season I said something like "Look, he cost £9m for a reason, he's always been patchy, we can't rely on him to be excellent week in week out all next season.

My name is Del Woppio, and I was wrong. What a fucking player he's turned into, pretty much the perfect midfielder.

I was so meh about this signing I didn't even comment. Towards the back end of last season I said something like "Look, he cost £9m for a reason, he's always been patchy, we can't rely on him to be excellent week in week out all next season.

My name is Del Woppio, and I was wrong. What a fucking player he's turned into, pretty much the perfect midfielder.
Keep being "meh" about players and the manager please Del...

More meh and less of this :)

We can't resurrect threads like this, I was worried we'd accepted a bid!

New scouting strategy: find über-talented players who were pricks when they were young and had their lives changed by parenthood.

Call it The Mario Method.

Back