• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves: Nathan Byrne

Kenny

🤨
Staff member
Reaction score
CNzvyIFWUAEucVo.jpg

Good bit of business if he continues his early season form.

Good stuff! Happy with that one.

Nathan has put to paper on a three-year contract with a further year's option in Wolves' favour and makes the move for an undisclosed fee. (which is said to be £1m)

Done deal

Nathan Byrne (Swindon-Wolves) Undisclosed

Championship side Wolves have signed winger Nathan Byrne from Swindon Town for an undisclosed fee.

The 23-year-old, who scored a hat-trick for the Robins on the opening day of the season, has agreed a three-year deal with Kenny Jackett's team.

Welcome to Wolves Nathan.

Nice! Hopefully he is the upgrade on VLP that we're all hoping he is, that hat-trick vs Bradford was super

Welcome Nathan. Hopefully the step up won't be a factor and he can continue developing in the Championship.

Should provide some genuine width down our right hand side. Good signing. Looking forward to seeing him play.

Welcome to wolves!

He seems like he might be a decent signing, though hopefully the step up from league one will not hinder his progress.

He seems like he might be a decent signing, though hopefully the step up from league one will not hinder his progress.
Hopefully takes to life at this level like Afobe did.

I think a 23 year old member of the L1 Team of the Year needs to be playing in the Championship, so let's hope we have another Benik on our hands (the winger equivalent of course).

Hope he settles in quickly!

Edit; Kenny beat me to it!

I think a 23 year old member of the L1 Team of the Year needs to be playing in the Championship, so let's hope we have another Benik on our hands (the winger equivalent of course).

Hope he settles in quickly!

Indeed. I was not doubting that he could step up, just offering a note of caution not to expect wonders from him straight away.

Very pleased with this signing and I hope he goes straight into the XI to play the Great Unwashed of Horwich.

Welcome, Nathan.

Byrne just tweeted to this to Swindon:

CN1J_ffWgAAqTHX.jpg

Back