• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Neto and Jordao

Further update from the Lazio site on their fees:

https://thelaziali.com/2019/08/03/lazios-profit-in-the-neto-and-jordao-deal-to-wolves/

"The joint sale of Neto and Jordao will bring €27.5 million to the Lazio coffers: €18.3 for Neto; €9.2 for Jordao. The money will not be collected all together, there will be 4 instalments to be paid within two to three years."

Neto as much as Cutrone then....

576ee6cd7895f1a1366e8af4836d0956.gif
Just noticed this post from myself.

I couldn't remember how much Neto was but there it is from a Lazio site. €18.3m.

€27.5m for the pair. What is Jordao doing now, is he out on loan?

€18.3m is a steal. We could demand north of £60m currently.

Jordao started well there but doesn’t seem to be getting any game time now. Bit of a shame.

I like Jordao. A midfielder that likes to get forward. No clue if he will be good enough for us but could have done with his style a few times this season

I like Jordao. A midfielder that likes to get forward. No clue if he will be good enough for us but could have done with his style a few times this season
Yeah was just thinking the same.

Jordao hasn't recovered from not being subbed on against Palace (?) that time at the end of last season...

Jordao started well there but doesn’t seem to be getting any game time now. Bit of a shame.
Yep, not appeared since December, whilst they are different types of midfielders it seems odd that we dragged MGW back who would have got minutes at Swansea, but left Jordao there who isn't.

Unless we aren't/weren't able to bring Jordao back?

Well put it another way, we just paid a Ruben Neves amount of money for a development player. Look at the difference in profile of the players at their respective points of their careers to players of similar ages transferring. I will gladly eat a big crow pie on this, but currently the more we find out about it the more and more uncomfortable it currently makes me. Hopefully as Johnny says they are the next wave of Vinagre in being promising bit part players, however there is more to indicate they were a Mendes tax than anything. If this was another club I'd be looking suspiciously at it. I find it hard to believe this is what Nuno wanted, it's not even the sort of deal where it looks like we want to make money from developing and selling on, as the initial outlay looks insane.

It's nice to have won "worst take"

Yep, not appeared since December, whilst they are different types of midfielders it seems odd that we dragged MGW back who would have got minutes at Swansea, but left Jordao there who isn't.

Unless we aren't/weren't able to bring Jordao back?

Jordão hasn't been very good at all this season. Injured now though.

Vinagre & Campana have been poor as well. Famalicão lost a lot of key players in the summer though and lost a few more in Jan so they're playing in a struggling side.

I did hold back and give them the benefit of the doubt with all transfers since due to having learnt from this. Its only recently I was critical as having seen Silva I am personally not seeing it, yet.

The beauty of forums is you can always look back at those posts from years back.

It's only Mystic Meg and Nostradamus who can predict the future apparently! :p

The beauty of forums is you can always look back at those posts from years back.

I read through worrying I had called it wrong fortunately i waited till Insaw him.olay, and straight away called it with Neto

I predicted the Arsenal and the Southampton results !

Back