• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Nuno Espirito Santo

darlowolf64

Supply Teacher & 2020/21 PTG Intertoto Cup winner
Reaction score
Now lets see what you've got. Some attacking football would be nice

Imagine if Lambert put the Nuno rumours out to raise our hopes and its really Jose Couceiro...

Welcome to Wolves Aitor Karanka.......could you imagine the meltdown.

Aye, I guess so. Sorry but I couldn't help it!

Damn! Thought they'd announced it then!

Last year we got Zenga when I was expecting Lopetegui so I'm not presuming anything until it is announced in case we get the Portuguese Zenga.

It'll be Sam Allerdyce or Nigel Pearson now :)

Oh no...I'll have jinxed it! :yikes:

Already updated on Wikipedia so must be true :nod:

Nuno Herlander Simões Espírito Santo (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈnunu (ɨ)ʃˈpiɾitu ˈsɐ̋tu]; born 25 January 1974), known simply as Nuno as a player, is a Portuguese retired footballer who played as a goalkeeper, and the current head coach of Wolverhampton Wanderers.

His Twitter @nuno still has him down at FC Porto and he's not following Wolves or Dave Edwards yet.

His Twitter @nuno still has him down at FC Porto and he's not following Wolves or Dave Edwards yet.

That's it then,he's not coming,Jeff out,fosun out,no ambishun etc etc

Hopefully he wouldn't be following Edwards indicating that Dave's playing influence would be much reduced next season

It doesn't matter who the manager is, it could be Guardiola, Edwards will still play, WE ARE STUCK WITH HIM FOREVER

We've got Edwards. Super Dave Edwards, I just dont think you understand. He's Nuno Santo's man, he's better then Kilbane. We've got super Dave Edwards.

That's because he's changed his name to Davide Edwardinho in the hope of keeping his place...

Tim Nash‏ @TimNash_1 14m14 minutes ago
Nuno Espirito Santo arrives tomorrow with his backroom staff to take over as @Wolves new head coach. Not sure on exact numbers or names yet.

Back