• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Patrick Cutrone

Go onto the BBC sport page,and read the comments on us buying cutrone,couple of right idiots on there,one really doesn't have a clue,according to her we were
The first club to sign a million pound player,Trevor Francis who then went on to form a record scoring partnership with Steve bull.
We are the biggest club never to have won a trophy!
We are a small club spending beyond our means,a premier league club needs a stadium bigger than 20000 to compete
If you're going to get it wrong,may as well get it spectacularly wrong

Watched the goals video of him yesterday and what impressed me is how many of his goals are one touch. Hope his movement that causes so many of them translates to the prem.

Go onto the BBC sport page,and read the comments on us buying cutrone,couple of right idiots on there,one really doesn't have a clue,according to her we were
The first club to sign a million pound player,Trevor Francis who then went on to form a record scoring partnership with Steve bull.
We are a small club spending beyond our means,a premier league club needs a stadium bigger than 20000 to compete

Glorious. Must pop on later when I get home

I don't think Bianca Jackson is being 100% serious.

I'm quite pleased with this one as it scans/rhymes perfectly with the original song:

When you see the ball fly
In the net you know why
That's Cutrone

Why does everything need a damn song...

I wasn't sure if she was trolling, serious or stupid, hard to tell in this post 2016 dystopia

Why does everything need a damn song...

To welcome him to Wolverhampton,helps him while he's counting his money and not feeling homesick, because he's 21 and a grown up

Come over and experience the atmosphere first hand - then you will realise!
It's the one thing about soccer in the UK that I just truly don't see the appeal of.

In England, we like to create an atmosphere, not have one created for us.

It's the one thing about soccer in the UK that I just truly don't see the appeal of.
Surely it's more original than "let's go Yankees/Eagles/White Sox/Blue Jays/amend as applicable" and DFence clap clap clap?

Surely it's more original than "let's go Yankees/Eagles/White Sox/Blue Jays/amend as applicable" and DFence clap clap clap?
Take me out to the Soccer game?

From what I have seen (You can call me) Al is not alone as teams have to provide print offs of songs and how/when to sing them (Think impossible dream on a larger scale) so it's a foreign concept to most in the US.

Sorry to tell you this Al, but sometimes people stand up and shout swear words too.

Even in front of small kids. Right, Paddy.....?

In England, we like to create an atmosphere, not have one created for us.
We create atmosphere, just not typically through song.

I think it's cheesy, personally. Appreciate that there's less than no chance of convincing anyone of that and I'm not going to try.

Sorry to tell you this Al, but sometimes people stand up and shout swear words too.

Even in front of small kids. Right, Paddy.....?

But I cover their ears after the event in true horse has bolted style.

Back