• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves, Prince Oniangue

4 year deal shows they must think he's good.

Loving the Wolves Twitter feed at the mo.
In response to a few reactions that basically went "Bit late on telling us"

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 1m1 minute ago
You're telling us you already knew?!

Replacement for Pele or will we go back for him too when he's fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent to finally get this done...More to follow?

Looks to be exactly the type of player we've needed for a couple of seasons, good luck to the lad

They seem to have a new guy/lady behind the Wolves Twitter. I love it!

Look forward to seeing how Prince does - don't know a lot about him but if he's like Teixera and Dadi then...

Great another quality addition! Anyone else enjoying this transfer window as much as me? Brilliant fun!

Anyone seen him play?

Just checked, Congo have been knocked out of qualifying for the African Nations so we won't lose him in January.

Looks another who should be too good for this league.

Just checked, Congo have been knocked out of qualifying for the African Nations so we won't lose him in January.

Looks another who should be too good for this league.

Just gets better and better then!

Anyone seen him play?

Obviously everyone in this thread has seen him numerous times. That's how they know he's a brilliant signing you idiot!

Welcome aboard, Prince.

Never seen him play but judging by the calibre of the other players we have signed so far I'm excited. Prince with either Price, Saville or Evans looks quite nice to me. Looks mahoosive too exactly what we need.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Welcome, Prince. Never seen him play but reading scouting reports etc, he looks like a top quality signing. Really looking forward to seeing him play.

Watching that, he seems like the nicest bloke in the world. What a fucking legend. I love him already.

I love him more, fuck off.

Back