• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Ruben Vinagre

I like the look of him! Good on the ball, and quick, very quick!

We wouldn't loan someone for a year if they were not in consideration for a first team spot, what would be the point.
My thoughts too. I reckon we've probably got an option to buy and fee agreed for if he impresses.

He'll forever be Ruben Vinegar in my mind as that's how I instantly read it.

I'm assuming that ends our interest in Heise now?

You wait for a proper left back then 2 arrive at the same time :icon_surprised:

Looks so rapid in the video that it almost looks as if it has been sped up!

Wouldn't have thought he'd be available to buy given than he's only recently had a new deal at Monaco, that coupled with his quasi-U23 squad place makes me think they gave up on the pursuit of Heise and have just got him as cover for Douglas for the season.

Where's Jinks with the scoop?

How do you know this wasn't the player I was on about? It's only been 48 hours!

Jexclusives all over the place.

In all seriousness, great news that we've got another natural left back to compete with Bazza. Two left backs. What a time to be alive - plus he looks absolutely rapid!

Seems oddly adept at playing on the right hand side too watching that, imagine having someone that quick to bring on in the last 20 mins of a game...

Wouldn't have thought he'd be available to buy given than he's only recently had a new deal at Monaco, that coupled with his quasi-U23 squad place makes me think they gave up on the pursuit of Heise and have just got him as cover for Douglas for the season.

Maybe Monaco got him on a contract to ensure they got a fee like we did with a few players.

Seems oddly adept at playing on the right hand side too watching that, imagine having someone that quick to bring on in the last 20 mins of a game...

s-l300.jpg

Two proper left backs who are comfortable on the ball and look dangerous when attacking? Nah, surely not!

From the link above.

The Portuguese defender was loaned one season with option to purchase, in English club Wolverhampton.

Ruben Vinagre evolve in Britain during the 2017/2018 season. The Portuguese fullback was loaned to Wolverhampton club in the Championship. This loan has a call option.

This is getting disturbing now - too many players who appear to have skills to control & pass a football

Back