• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We're going live! Come join us.

FancastDavid

Reaction score
Your favourite (well that's debatable) weekly Wolves podcast is back next week, Wolves Fancast, kicking off with our Europe shows 'Wandering to Gdnask'.

Whilst you wait, just to remind you that we're doing our first live podcast to celebrate our 10th season of the pod.

When - Friday 23rd August
Where - Arena Theatre, Wolverhampton?
Time - 7.30pm

A night for Wolves fans, we'll be looking back at the last ten years at the club, from Zubar's thunderbolt v West Ham to Mendes masks v Villa.

We'll be re-capping all the latest news, putting on a big quiz which you can get involved in and giving you the chance to win some great prizes.

Grab a ticket. We would love for you to join us.

https://wlv.ticketsolve.com/shows/873607057

I'm not sure I can deal with people talking positively about Ronald Zubar, sorry.

That's still one of my favourite Wolves goals.

Deutsch and I went to the cinema to see Maradona last Wednesday and that Zubar goal actually came up in our conversation in the bar before going in! We may have also mentioned his AWESOME back pass against Bolton though...

I loved that Zubar goal. Nearest Wolves have ever got to Brazil 1970.

Deutsch and I went to the cinema to see Maradona last Wednesday and that Zubar goal actually came up in our conversation in the bar before going in! We may have also mentioned his AWESOME back pass against Bolton though...

I loved that Zubar goal. Nearest Wolves have ever got to Brazil 1970.

Stuck one in his own net the next season against the hammers?

You'll enjoy more chats about Zubar's time at the live show. Tickets are a click away...

Back