• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Brom (A, FAC) 28/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Bench is so light, we really do have barely any senior players. Two goalkeepers, Ait-Nouri and the Buenos plus some youth players. Doherty starting too, ugh.

Front three looked good against Brentford away, maybe that can be replicated. If we need to make an attacking change we don't have much.

Personally I am not confident at all. Yes, they lack an obvious star but have a good coach and a strong home record. The derby will be a leveller on quality.

Sarabia's calf injury more of a problem than was thought? Could do with Hwang and Bouba coming back soon, to at the very least help fill the squad out so we don't have 2 GKs and a bunch of kids on the bench.

I have to say, I'm very impressed with the music they are playing at The Hawthorns! Two Door Cinema Club and now She Sells Sanctuary. We should poach their DJ.

Really shit weather today, internet tits up, so not able to listen to wolves comms.
Do me a favour chaps and post some info as to how the game is going, along with the oohs, aahs and fuckin ells.
😘

At least if things aren't going quite as we hope we have RAN as a game changer to come off the bench, rather than Doc :ROFLMAO:

I have to say, I'm very impressed with the music they are playing at The Hawthorns! Two Door Cinema Club and now She Sells Sanctuary. We should poach their DJ.
Not Nineteen Forever now. Lovely stuff!

I had a WV post Code
Wolverhampton dialling code, I remember it changing from 0192, to 01902.
It changed from 0902 to 01902. They added the 1. Same as Walsall went from 0922 to 01922.

I bloody hate the sensation this game gives me, anxiety, stress, it's horrible but it's brilliant.

Come on Wolves lets put these cunts to the sword.

Come on Wolves, let’s fucking turn them over.

Just seen my Ops manager on the telly :)

Back